Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm NOT mad at Glenn Beck

Alot of Medina supporters are angry at Glenn Beck all of the sudden for asking an EASY question to Medina. I never believed he had ill intentions, and unfortunately because he doesn't know her from Eve, he immediately wrote her off after the interview. You and I know more about her of course than to just easily write her off; you see he doesn't trust ANYONE. He recently told Sarah Palin "Bull Crap" during an interview.

I was disturbed by Debra's answer. And even more disturbed at the inadequate PR from her camp on all this. In Beck's defense, he was NOT working for RP or KBH; here is the transcript from his show today...worth the read. I believe every word.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts containing vulgar language will not be posted.


NOT Racist
NOT Violent
NO LONGER SILENT!