Thursday, February 18, 2010

Glenn Beck LIES!

Ok... I've stuck my neck out for Glenn all week. I've given him the benefit of the doubt that he was just in the moment, ignorant of who Debra Medina REALLY is, just having a locker room moment....whatever! but he WON'T leave this alone!!!

Debra Medina was on the Mark Davis show this morning. It was a good interview. It should have been the final interview on the subject...complete closure to this insanity.

But instead, Beck decided to replay the interview on his show, and pick it apart bit by bit! And outright LIED!


Medina DID laugh it off. He ONLY plays her 2nd answer. The 1st time he questions her about being a Truther she CLEARLY laughs it off.

What? Why? How? *sigh*

I knew I should have given up Beck for Lent. He makes it too easy NOW!

It was good while it lasted Glenn. *insert "Taps" on the bugle here*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts containing vulgar language will not be posted.


NOT Racist
NOT Violent
NO LONGER SILENT!