Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Rush Wisdom

"I assume that all of you Republicans who admonished me for saying I want Obama to fail are endorsing Sonia Sotomayor. I assume you are supporting Obama nationalizing Chrysler and GM, his $12 trillion in new budget deficits with massive tax increases to pay for it." -Rush Limbaugh

See, I Told You So! State-Run Media Turns to Optimism
They convinced people that the economy was in the tank when it was booming under Bush.
Now, they're at work convincing us that happy days are here again.

"None of what Barack Obama is doing or wants to do to this country is anything
the rest of the world hasn't seen before and already failed at." -Rush Limbaugh

"I'll tell you, this whole news day is unbelievable. I won't be surprised if I wake up in a moment and this whole day has been a nightmare -- that Barack Obama did not say America is a Muslim nation and Lara Logan did not say that the Muslim world's hopes reside on his shoulders." -Rush

"The left, which owns the Democrat Party, uses race all the time against blacks and Hispanics and women with whom they disagree. So when Leahy, Schumer, Kennedy and the rest apologize to Miguel Estrada, Clarence Thomas and Janice Rogers Brown, I might give a damn what they have to say -- and that goes for their media puppets in the state-controlled media as well." -Rush Limbaugh

Warning, America: National Health Care Will Obliterate the Concept of Individual Liberty
Once they get it, they will run every aspect of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts containing vulgar language will not be posted.


NOT Racist
NOT Violent
NO LONGER SILENT!