Monday, June 1, 2009

GM, Pelosi, and the Family


So I was thinking:
If the government is going to be controlling which cars are manufactured, and since Green is the new Red and our whole Mission now as a country is to "Fight" Global Warming Climate Change...
...could the following scenario actually happen???...
We are forced to drive smaller cars because of the "Carbon" (excuse me while I breathe). Yet, a family like mine which I anticipate will get even bigger, won't be able to drive in a small car.
In fact, just having more kids means producing more carbon. And after all isn't it my DUTY to protect HUMAN RIGHTS by FIGHTING Climate Change, according to Fancy Nancy?? I mean, if she doesn't care about China's Human Rights Failures and forced abortion laws, why would they hesitate to bring that here???
It will be a DARK DAY in this country when that happens. And I truly believe it's possible.
Did I forget to mention that National Health Care would make this even EASIER??? Ask Europe. Does it cost more to birth and raise the health of a child or abort it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts containing vulgar language will not be posted.


NOT Racist
NOT Violent
NO LONGER SILENT!