Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NOW who do you support?


That's the big question this week for previous "Hucksters". The answer for me is fortunately not too hard. I had not expected him to run (or rather actually hoped he wouldn't). Oh, don't get me wrong. He is STILL my ideal president. I just remember the mud slinging and horrible media coverage he had last time, and didn't expect it to get any better this time. Who knows...maybe there is a VP spot with his name on it??

So I've had my eyes open for a few months, looking for my "replacement".

1st, off, Romney for me is a big NO. The talking heads who believe Huckabee votes go to Romney are nuts. Money can't buy my vote, he was vicious in the last campaign, and let me just give you one word: "Romneycare".

Pawlenty is a typical politician with absolutely nothing new to say....*yawn*

Ron Paul has some good ideas, but a bit too radical...EVEN for ME.

Sarah Palin is great, but would get thrown under the bus. I don't believe she's running anyways and she would make a GREAT Secretary of Energy!

Michelle Bachmann will likely run, and I love her to death....but I'm not sure I'd support her for president. I think we still need her in congress and as an unofficial leader of the Tea Party. She would also get the same Palin treatment...so that would stink...

Rick Santorum is a great guy and I agree with almost everything he stands for...but I don't believe he has the guts or the strength to compete against Obama.

Newt Gingrich is OK. I would fully support his nomination. He's kind of "old news" to me. He was great in his day, but I think people are bored with him. If he did win the primaries, I think the national election would be a very close race, and I'm looking for someone that drums up LOTS of enthusiasm and who can dumb-found the media........so......

My TOP pick today is (drumroll please)....Herman Cain!

Herman Cain is a no-nonesense conservative; he is full of common sense sound bites therefore a great debater; he's 100% prolife (even in cases of rape or incest); he supports the fair tax (WHOO HOO); he's a Christian (Baptist preacher actually); he's basically Mike Huckabee on ALL those counts...so DUH!

How is he different (i.e. even BETTER) than Mike Huckabee? He was a very successful businessman (CEO of Godfather's Pizza but also executives for Burger King, Pillsbury, and started at Coca-Cola as a goal-driven young man who got the job when it wasn't even open!). He also worked for the Federal Reserve in Kansas giving much better economic insight.

Oh yeah....and did I mention he's black? Black or white I would love the guy. Oh wait...I belong to the Tea Party so I have to be racist...guess I'll have to look for somebody else! NOT! But can YOU think of a better weapon against Obama than a successful, conservative, black opponant? He could wipe the floor clean in a debate with Obama and steal the election with a landslide after dipping into Obama's crucial black voting block (the chunk that aint so happy about Obama's actions on DOMA).

So there you have it folks. Herman Cain is MY man! I LOVE Presidential Election Season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts containing vulgar language will not be posted.


NOT Racist
NOT Violent
NO LONGER SILENT!